This section will step you through on how to set up a photostream to your front page using Flickr.
- Make sure you have a Flickr account (www.flickr.com) and upload your pictures. You can organize them into Sets and then Albums based on years, seasons, and meets.
- In your SteepleWeb admin panel, go to SETTINGS > WIDGETS
- Go down to where it says "RANDOM IMAGE" and change ACTIVE to "yes"
- Your Flickr User ID is a long string of characters similar to 108583962@N02 and you can obtain it by copying the URL in your browser while you are on your photostream page.
- Plug that URL into http://idgettr.com/ to get your User ID
- Leave Set ID blank
- Click update widget on the bottom of the page
- On your SW admin panel, go to SETTINGS > TEMPLATE/STYLING and be sure that IMAGE is selected as one of your FRONT CONTENT CHOICES
Picture description coming soon