1. Login to the Control Panel.
2. Click the Posts button in the left hand menu.
3. Click the News link. You will see the News menu. A list of the News items you have added will appear.
4. Click the Add News button.
5. Complete the Add News form. You can use the Text Editing Tools to format your text, upload a photo, or associate the News item with a specific Athlete or Meet.
6. Click the Add News button.
By default, SteepleWeb will automatically post every News item you add to the front page of your website. The two most recent News items will appear. If you wish to display more than two News items, you can change the default settings through the Site Settings menu.